Tuesday, March 4, 2008

'Ugh'

My brain feels like slurpee. Lime flavoured slurpee.
My eyes droop its like I've got red fugging bricks pounding directly on my eyes.
My throat feels like........mouldy seventh adventist bread. Like frigging roof tiles.
My breasts walloped and it HURTS. Its like carrying a pound of water.
My butts DROOPING it's like fucking PAU'S instead of kuih Tambuns.
My stomach is slowly....slowleeee but surely (I'm sure).....allowing me to experience senapang gajahs battle-ons in it.
Menapausal.
PMS-ing. I mean.

Even if its just Tanjung Malim it's Perak. And going back n forth everyday is just so stomach-sucking- nauseatingly exhausting.

I'd have to go through it again next week.

Oh I need a hug.

:(

People are getting INCREASINGLY annoying on the street. I tend to just wave it off you know. You get nutties who'd deliberately annoy your socks off cuz you fugging know it's just another dumbass but its ALL WRONG when they annoy at the most INSENSITIVE hour of the bloody day!

"Everyone's looking at you."

WHAT DAH FUUUG.
Stupid stupid Arab tua.
Oh my GOOODDD I felt like slapping his wrinkled bushy-eyebrowed skunky haired face.
And his friend who LAUGHED.

One kick from my heels and you'll never see the birds shit on you again.

Oh how I hate men.

(Oh, NO one was looking at me btw, except those two perverts who'd been following me from the monorail to I can't even remember where.)

I'm a grumpy Grawpy who reads shitty Desmond Bagley novels.
It's not even good I tell you.

I'm getting to worked up with the teeniest things.

The sun's too hot, my heels suddenly seems too high, there's too much air-cond everywhere, I hate men, John Legend and Incubus's coming, I detest computers, my bed's always messed up, I wake up at four every fudging day and won't be able to sleep till 6 which make me ANGRIER at myself cuz I would have to bangun in precisely 15 mins time.

I think I'll take my tonic tomorrow.
Starbucks. The nice fellow who works there (He seems like the only decent person with testosterons now). He makes me laugh. That chocolate fudge ice-cream from Baskins. And a nice, sweet, romantic movie that makes me appear like a whorey-romantic-wally prissy girl.
I am precisely that.

Maaaaybeee 27 Dresses. I haven't watched that.

It's the travelling too I suppose, it's affecting me like hell. All hell break loose.
Oh this is too random I hate it already.

OUT.
OUT!
OUT!!

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

Awwwww you poor poor thing!!
*gives virtual bear hug*

In fact, I feel so sorry for you I'm even going to excuse you from doing the taggage
*pats head*

Hey go watch some Russell Peters on the yootube. It'll take your mind off the droopy butts at least.