Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nutter punye keje.

It started like this,
I put on a new lipstick.
A colour I bought,
but never used it.
It was a lovely Sunday,
no cars wheezing by.
I wanted to walk
But papa wouldn't allow it.

The colour was lovely
an orangey-pink.
I was obviously positively glowing :)
He woke me up, saying,
"Wake up sayang, it's 6.19, Subuh already."
It's only last night
that we went mamak-ing.


It was a lovely day,
I finished the clinic's monthly Billing.
I laughed so much;
till Jagdish's tears started pouring.
Muji's going back
We spring-cleaned the clinic.
He said, 'Baby should I wear baju Melayu or jeans?'
'It's a freaking wedding babe.... pakailah jeans' :P


I'm listening to Marvin Gaye
'Oooooooooooh Baaaaaaaaaaaaby..'
Then a little bit of Jamie Scott.
Britney, Wyclef Jean,
some Joshua Radin;
while eating Jacob's high-fibre biscuits.

It's been a lovely day, really.
I tied up my hair
and didn't look half messy.
I did my job well;
I didn't break anything.
Ok so he said something stupid (again)
but that's about it.

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

Riiiiight. See? My poetic post has inspired you beyond all sense. Thank me, why don't you?
And Joshua Radin is awesomely gorgeous stuff!

Btw I'm joining Bimla's class, probably this friday, 7-9pm. So you know where to find me..