Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Meme, mimsy.

1. The phone rings. Who will it be?
Arif. Just to tell me he loves me. *background goes 'awwww..'*

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I don't use the cart; I usually try to juggle as many things as I can in my hand near my breasts or if it starts falling off, use the basket. Exercise, of course. I'm very particular in how my biceps can contribute in every possible way. I'm serious. *_*

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Talker. I try to live in the lines of 'Don't talk when you can nod' though, so that's a start isn't it? Realisation.

4. Do you take compliments well?
If it's with a close friend I'll be all, 'Tell me something I don't know' while batting my eyelashes; and if it's not, it's the same.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Oh yes, I'm quite good at it actually. Addictive, those stuff. *background goes 'NERD!*

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
No. Even after spending a bit of my life leading tracks in the forest, No. Not alone. Maybe with Gary.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, tons. I refuse to go to formal camps now that I've grown up.

8. What was your favourite game as a kid?
Move the furniture around the house and create your own castle!

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you?
If he was Batista then YES! YES BABY OH, YES!

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I have. It went well till his mother butt in. We know what religion he is now don't we.

11. Use three words to describe yourself.
Oh plz. Seeing V's answer made me haughty to this question.


12. Do any songs make you cry?
Aaaah.... Wait, Avenged Sevenfold's most sappy song. 'Dear God'. When Arif was with another girl and he sent me that song. Hahaha. Jiwang habis. Man, those were the days.

13. Are you continuing your education?
I'd be replying this gaily if the university's location is in the Bahamas. Or even Sarawak lah wei.

14. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No but I can do a pretty neat side kick, an impressive kick on the groin and my cuspids are decent enough for a good old classic bite.

15. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes, often actually. I still wish those were around. Damn one ringgit paper notes.

16. How often do you read books?
More textbooks in uni, but I make an effort to borrow 2 fictions at a time at least. That's the maximum. For fiction. *rolls eyes*

17. What is your favourite children's book?
Timpetill from Manfred Michael. Roald Dahl comes next. I can't describe Timpetill. Find it and read it. Just read it.

18. What colour are your eyes?
Dark brown. Black. V's right, it doesn't matter in this part of the world. You should probably ask how hairy I am or something. You'd get a longer answer.

19. How tall are you?
A forgivable 5.0something feet. Because my boyfriend is big and tall and muscular. And I like my man big.

20. Where is your dream house located?
Would you believe it, Malacca? It's historical and touristy. And filled with beautiful things like dresses and handmade goodies. I'm shuddering thinking about it already. I can't wait. You're welcome anytime dear bloggers.

21. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab?
Nothing. I'll panic and just run out. Screw materialism! Oh, my sister maybe.

22. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Where?

23. Where was the furthest place you travelled today?
PPSG. Pusat Pengajian Sains Pergigian. I have the best dentals I tell you. Doctors were amazed by my teeth. Never been scaled before, hardly rinse my mouth with mouth-wash or floss my teeth. Yet they did a thorough check-up on EVERY tooth and gum. Jeez. I've never been prouder in my life. *chest puffing out*

24. Do you like mustard?
With chilli sauce in 1901 beef hotdog. *stomach rumbles* Dang Kelantan. WHY no hotdogs?!

25. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Dad mostly. I have my mom's attitude.

26. Can you do the splits?
Used to. Now I have like, 6 more inches more to go before my crotch hits the bottom. Ugh.
How crude Hannah.

27. What movie do you want to see right now?
'This Is It'. Actually I crave to see ANY movie right now. There's not even a single cinema here.

28. What did you do for New Year's?
Boy V, what a coincidence. Stayed over at Grandma's (too), ate ice-cream or ayam masak merah (either) and watch Singaporeans try to act like they're having the time of their lives in the New Year's Eve party on national tv. And then I went to sleep.

29. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes I do.

30. What's the last letter of your middle name?
Middle name? Those things don't exist when you're of a Malay descent. Oh I suppose H would suffice.

31. What do you wear to sleep?
Whoa. Explicit content.

32. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Lively. I like lively people. I can't stand extremists.

33. Did you eat a cookie today?
Oreos. They complete me breakfast respite today.

34. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Shaize. What?

35. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don't download music. No seriously. I don't. That's just ghastly. *tut tut*

36. What do you and your parents fight about?
Oh where do I start? But we're pretty balance out actually cuz my father says 'sucks' and 'bullshit' and my mother barbie-talks to us sometimes.

37. Are you a gullible person?
Oh man, this is actually embarassing. I'm actually bully material. Nuff said. V will be my protector from all evil beings who try to take my innocence away. *runs to corner and cries*

3 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Batista? Eeeeee. You and wrestlers. Like me and soldiers. *sigh*

I will go find Timpetiill. The lack of a despcription intrigues me like mad. I didn't spell it right, did I?

And a standing ovation for your teeth! My one gigi senget la. And my gums are all...eek.

And I shall be proud to protect you from evil beings! *holds up crucifix* You bring garlic kay?
Apparently we're dealing with vampires. Mereka itu begitu ubiquitous.

bloody awful poetry said...

Despcription. Description. *facepalm*

san said...

its been a realyyyyyyyy long time since u blogged eh? heheheh