Friday, April 25, 2008

Closure

I have nothing particular to blog *stares* but I just felt like writing and anyway, it's only you that reads and bothers to comment in my near-pathethic blog V. You are officially the bestest blogger/facebook/ex-friendster companion ever.

Do, take a bow Dahleeng. *applauses*

The week has been exceptionally well for me. It feels like every single grudge, seemingly poisonous thoughts or whatever negativity that has been waning in my mind over the past few years even, has finally ... cabut. *smiles widely* It's like, 'WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH!' I can breath again.

I would like to thank the person that made this possible. "THANTHOO-THANTOO." *Bows deeply"

And that's just it, really. I'm all good.

Till next time.

7 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

I AM the bestest internet budy evah, aren't I?
*bows*
Thank yoo, thank yoo!
*bows and beams*
No, thank YOO...
*bows*
*bows*
*bows*
No seriously, you can stop now.
Oh one more time? *giggles*
*bows*
Thanks yous, thanks yous.

Right. Glad to hear you've been rid of all that poisonous negativity. =) Never does anyone good, that stuff.

I've been watching Dancing With The Stars these last two weeks. MAN this ballroom dance shit is TOUGH!! Trpping over your partner's leg is one thing...but add everything else to it...eeesh. It's like a sport, dude.I'd DIE trying to do a quickstep or a foxtrot. But when it's done well it is sooo much fun to watch,wei. Like they're floating..la.lla....laaa...
And this one dance instructor Mark. He's the cutest thinh I have ever seen this side of Milo V.

HannahLah said...

You know WHAT?!

Come to gym with me.
It's way easier than the foxtrot but More tiring I reckon. It's uber fun.

Oh and guys who dance are suh delicious. Duntcha think so? The proffesional ones lar, not some of the ones we get..here. You know what I mean.

So what say yew? I bring you go aerobics/dancing nak?

You better say yes. Try out for a month. Lar.

HannahLah said...

eh.Professional.

Anonymous said...

hahaha... yeap i'm happy for u as well hannah. i mean about u feeling SOOOOO much better tnow than before. =)
love ya always!

bloody awful poetry said...

I shall thinks abouts it doood. Right now I'm not even sure if I'll even be in school by next month, so when it's all done and dusted I may come with you and make a proper freaking fool of myself. *beams*

bloody awful poetry said...

woman update!!
You're OK aren't you? Not sick or anything? Maybe just traipsing along some jungle trail somewhere eh? Well get back soon! I'm missing ya!

bloody awful poetry said...

update


lah