Monday, July 7, 2008

Just to menggembirakan you all with what's been happening.

Well HEL-LO dear bloggie. It seems a while since I've done anything on u. *YAAAAAAAAAAWN* No surprise there.

Ah anyway, since my 'love life' has finally found it's way back to Mars, here I am..blogging...having a day off from work.. going to gym. Life procedes back to normality once he stops picking me up. Or more like once he's in Penang and we've gone our separate ways.

(Cuz you see, when he picks me up I can't go to the gym you know, cuz we'd spend time with each other and yada yada yada.)

But GOD, I went for two classes today and surprisingly, boleh tahan laaa..
Woke up with a few sakit sinih, sakit saneeerh tp still living laa(dah karat kan, screw pun loose). My bontot lebih kecik though, I dunno I've been subconsciously complaining it to anybody who would listen. Or pretend to look interested. Beehcause muh booty is MUH asset! But anyway, nvm. It means it's time to get neeeeww JEANS!!

(For the life of me, I suck in looking for that particular typa pants. You good at it? *nods head at you* Cuz if you are then I need you to teman me get some new ones. Naaw, I don't use Levi's or anything, jeans can come from tepi jalan pun takpe, as long as it looks good on me :P)

Anyway met up with San after gym yesterday for a drink (she just came back from a very EVENTFUL trip in Penang...hmm hmm..*wiggles eyebrows*) Stupid girl didn't get his number. I couldn't chekik-ed her in front of that decent-looking dude with sideburns sitting in front of us.

oh ALIF!! (Kan San, kan?????)

HAW HAW HAW.

I purchased this FANTASTICALLY GORGEOUS new pair of pumps from Marie Claire *psst..it's the leather collection-tee hee* and although it cost a bomb..Oh well, shoes is another thing altogether. I tak pandang harga. Lain tu sume berkire jugak ah but shoeeess...purple pumps. Wanted to get the green one tp dah HABIS and before I could gasp out of breath, I took the LAST pair of the purple ones (Which is, F.Y.I ppl, my second favourite colour)

It was made for me.

Sigh.

Picked up Arlina from Batang Berjuntai with Ibu...good to see her again.

Well ituh saja my life for the past days. Supposed to be in Sungkai handling GIS students but you all pun tau lah kan betapa SAYANGNYA I dekat budak2 GIS tuh. Tak berani dkt kat diorang pun, biarlah Gary handle itu SPOILED BRATS sorang2.

HAHA. I'm terrible. Actually that's why I took the days off, for the fieldtrip but sokay, I'm NOT going to go to the clinic unless they call for an emergency or something.

Alrighdos, that's the current update of my life this time. Nothing much, Arif had some trouble just cutting us off for awhile but he's ok now and I hope he grows up to be a better man in the future. Dia mcm budak kecik lar, I can't stand it sometimes. Really bloody hell annoying and I know what you're thinking so DON'T even bother asking me why I fell for him cuz I dunno the ans myself.

Sometimes not having a reason is all there is anyway.

Toodles ppl. I'm meeting my darling San again for lunch or something. (She cried reading the previous blog post weih..hehehe) Ooi V, why your class with Bimla Fraayday lah, I work night shift laah.

Tp takpe, kite akan mencari jalan untuk mengharungi cabaran dan dugaan yang menghalang kite drpd ber-meeting up.
;D.

Ciaoz peeps, my butts achin' from sitting already. Yow.

5 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Ye ye kita akan terus mengharungi cabaran dengan hati yang tabah dan jiwa yang cekal demi satu hari nanti when we boleh gaze upon each other's muka after dua tahun give or take during which the dunia beserta alam semesta were determined to do everything and anything to memisahkan jiwa and rage dua ornag sahabat tetape or hubungan adalah begitu strong that nothing ever ever ever can prevent kita berjumpa pade one sun-drenched rainbow-streaked day the end.

Oh NIGHT SHIFT whyyyy?
I'm also there on Mondays la. 7 to 9 also. If you can =)

san said...

hahah yeah yeha.. i'm stupid... should have asked for his number? hehehe.. nvm who noes i might meet him again??? haha...

HannahLah said...

*GUFFAWS*!

bARNESSAH i LAB u lah!

Ok monday it is :P

bloody awful poetry said...

HANNAH! DO SOMETHING!

Mengembirakan me with what's been happening! Even GRACE dah update dah. This is wrong, man.

bloody awful poetry said...

I forgive you duuuude. =) And I am SOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I tak datang rumah you for Raya =( Just...tak jadi la wei. But we will meet. We WILL. Refer to the comment I made up there. Ditto.