Monday, January 12, 2009

The Attempted Resolution-Making List

I never really thought abt making new year's resolutions this year. For a permulaan, I've never taken these things seriously as opposed to...what freebies/new limited goodies Starbucks is giving out. I've probably never made one.

I guess I shall give it a try...
something realistic. Duh. *snorts*

1. Be smarter.
(My amazing self wonders how this is possible because my existence is beyond all this lowly tardy things such as smartness. *Sigh*....but I suppose one must be modest in such things and realise new-age shits such as 'constantly improving' oneself)

2. Be more modest?
(HAHA)

3. Patience...is a virtue...
(Something I actually see in me 'improving', thanks to the relationship with Arif. Lotsa give and take. Fudging consideration. It's killing me inside but...SUPPRESS the NEED TO ARGUE GIRL, DAMMIT!)I love the dude, and patience is a bloody virtue. (Whoever made that up should rot and be eaten by farting bats. PAin I tell u..sakiiiiiiiitt hati giler) But it's already under construction so.. BEEH PROUD OF ME YEW MORONS!

4. Meet V.
(nO EXCUSES. SUDAH TENTU kena buat ini resolution. My one and only setia reader of this....rats poo of merepeks)

*I can't think of anything else. Shittt. Resolution falls short of one number. I need at least 5!**squirms*

5. Err.... SING MORE!

TA-DA!! There. I did it. Simple enough I reckon, sume insya-Allah boleh dicapai punye. I feel proud of myself already *beams*.

So apa macam? Boleh kaa??

Any horse can do no.5 but I think the modesty crap is gonna be a hailstorm for me...Hmm..

1 comment:

bloody awful poetry said...

OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED HALLELUJAH I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.

Actually i think no.4 should be higher up sikit.And it's probably the easiest to achieve.(I mean, whatever happened to you meeting me outside Bimla's after class eh?). But I am sorry for being a sucky Internet friend, especially lately =( I know I haven't been putting in my fair share of the effort. Remember when we used to talk? And send bloody long emails and post novel-length of commments? (i blame Facebook and its propensity to get stuck everytime i use it).

And guess what?
I have no idea what to blog about already. I'm morphing into you.You can take that as a compliment if you want =D