Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lately..

It's so weird how Bette Midler can have such a powerful voice while singing but a total chipmunky kinda voice when talking.
Well then. It's been a hectic week. Convent's sports day was yesterday and everyone was like, "Wah, so semangat wan-2 years ago seniors." Alah kalau I tak ajar cheerleading taklah tunjuk batang hidung I kat stadium tu.
Lol.


Had dinner with San in Nando's then.
And the night before...went to Bukit Tinggi with San again for last min cheerleading practise. Then mamak before sending her orf home.
And before that. Well. Nightly cheerleading practises.

My Girls. Some of them.



Then pizza with Waipz and her bro.


I'm listening to Mariah's "Thank God I Found You". Classic man. She's got a very the good voice.

Oh yeah it was Sammie's brithday last week in this Jap restaurant and I bumped in this bunch on ppl I haven't seen for 6 frickin years! Like Mona! And my Ex-maths partner-Keangston. He loves doing that dong dong face. Of course, with the balloons.


I miss masa dulu2.

I really do.

Times where kakak and I will be berdueting songs together. When we make up our own fashion show for nenek or Cik Sah cuz we absolutely luuurve dressing up. Putting up a show for our parents. Like when it's papa's birthday or something the four of us would sing a single from The Corrs or something since then it was us 3 sisters and one bro kan. Just like The Corrs. Sigh.

Skarang dah besar and when you start knowing everything its like not so nice anymore.
It's such an easy life to be young and naive and your world revolves around Mat Yoyo, Barney and Sesame St. When you're constantly in awe at that water bottle that has a 'popping cap' when you push a button behind. Or the Baby-G watches that goes bling-ling, the mountain bikes. When Aishah was still popular..the Scorpions and the songs practically meleleh-ing with jiwangness that you'd cringe and scream for nenek to off the radio.

The HARI RAYA songs don't change though :) Balik Sgp during Raya je it's like the same as ten years ago. We'd still rebus our ketupat and lepat(s) bawah blok.

The only thing different thing is that we'd masak in a smaller kawah cuz semua dah besar kan dah tak makan banyak lah. It's either that or the kawahs look a whole lot bigger back then.

We'd use the cadars and blankets and build a 'castle' or 'fort' with the dining chairs and table. :) So syiok. Playground in Pasir Ris. You know I should really dig up some old pictures and post it up here. Reminisce itu zaman budak2 Ribena.

I had a good childhood. Quite, quite good.
Sometimes knowing less brings more justice to you kan. Haha. Buat bodoh je lah.
Then everything also simpler.
Ooh, I bumped into Harpreet yesterday. Yesh, itu Harpreet tuition dulu! It was *GASP!Gasp!* moment for me cuz I couldn't recognise him. Of all the places in front of the post office. He was staring with his mulut ternganga and I just thought he was some loony bin when he followed us- And he just exclaimed, "Are you Hannah?"
And I was just, "Yeah, who are YOU?"
"You cannot recognise me ah?"
*silence*. I was scrutinizing his face. BLue contact lenses?! And that's where I saw it. The mulut ternganga part. LOL.

"OMG HARPREET!"

Well of COURSE I couldn't recognise him. He took off his turban and cut his hair! Man he looked HOT. Despite his freaky blue contacts which I couldn't get over. Sheesh.
Apparently when we were messaging that night he reminded me that his eyes are naturally that colour. And I'm like, Oh yeah. It was this lovely greenish brownish in the room but I guess when it got under the sun it's like blue. And San was like, NOW he's hot!
HUAhuahua. I'm meeting up with him this Sunday. Apparently he's got loadsa chicks after him. HAHAH. And I'm like yeah, dulu all tak pandang now only Mr. Hot Stuff. But he's still as blur case as ever and the mulut ternganga effect just enhances it better :P
Whee.. Janice if you're reading this then I'll say hi to him for you!
Oh and Aleesha. Your neighbour's hotter than the OTHER neighbour ;)

OI Barnessah-Itu fandom mau tunggu ah. I'm thinking Heroes. "BAHAHAHAH! Plagiarism!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ye Mariah carey ada itu very the good voice,kan? Tapie lately she bores me la. Ya know,because women with big voices bore the crap outta me. Big pipes don't impress me much. Like,OK, you can sing! Credit for that. But I can't sit and listen to an album or even a song of it, because I just cringe.
Like, wow,you're so in love with your man that you have to hit that high note and hold it until you asphyxiate or however you spell it?
Kan kan?

Ooooh blue fricking eyes...I can only imagine how hot this harpreet is...kenepe tak ambik gambar?? Eeeesh...

Girl you must go watch Juno. Its spectacular fantastic and packed with the kind of witty dialogue you and me would judt die for.
I belum tengok lagi but already I am recommending it to semua under the sun.

Oooh I cannot wait for the fandom taggage!
Yeah plagiarize the shit out my blog. I tak kisah. I WANT you to buat the Heroes one!

bloody awful poetry said...

i want you to buat the heroes punya! cepat cepat!
yours is gonna beee sooo goood..

bloody awful poetry said...

woo hoo? still online by any chance?

Phillip said...

hey! =)

I didn't know you blog too! Haha.. Mine is semidead anyway. I totally missed out sammie's party btw. was busy. sigh.

anyway hope to bum into you soon. and get a cbox. it's easier to chat. haha. cheers! :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i love to read ur childhood part of the post.. damn peaceful, like when u read that it gives u a nice warmth feeling.. heheh.. had fun with u in sports day, hun! =)
ps: mariah carey rocks! hehe

McLeesha said...

hang on... back it up


Harpreet's the new hot neighbour?

Harpreet. The hot neighbour. Im sorry but im having a bit of trouble processing that tag on him.

I have had my share of hot enighbours during my lifetime and that still strikes me as odd.

Damnit that;s one house we didnt visit last December.