Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"We're hip, we're fun, we're gonna get you.. So you better run!" *WINK*!

"Kau terriiiiiiindaaaaaaaaaah.....
Masiiiiiiiih aadaaaaaaaaa......
Yang tercantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik........
Itu Kamu."

:D. Me absoluto LABB this song. Estranged-Itu Kamu. Schweet Mweet.
Anyway today's a good day even though nothing much happened but yeah, still good. Just took Iman for her shower and had to force her to wash her hair cuz she can be SUCH pest at times. And yeah well.. she wasn't the only one that came out wet. I was literally wrestling with her. She kept grabbing the gayong and the shower. And spraying water on me. NOT fun.

Went and watched Game Plan with San yesterday. It's an OK show, sweet and sad at some point.

I've been Bob Marleying, Estranged-ing, Lauren Hilling, Bette Midler-ing and The Shirelles-ing. And dancing.

Cuz it's fun. It's therapeutic. It's frees the mind and soul. What do you think I go to gym for? Dance laaah. And maybe purple dumbelling if Sal or Lynn forces us to. I don't use all those big big heavy machines... They scare me.

Anyway I'm contemplating on whether to teach Red House cheerleading since I've got a request to. MANA BOLEH. I Blue House tau dulu! *Pembelot*.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, it'll be a lot of fun to bully those girls. I'd be able to reminisce and alleviate my 'missing-ness' of school life. And I'd be able to dance.

I taught 'cheerleading' when I was Form 5. And we won. *bangga...bangga..*LOL :D. Tak pernah2 Blue House menang for cheerleading. I mean duh. We HAD to. I used a drum stick to hit those girls' legs (or butt) if they're not smiling or lifting their legs up properly. Or if they're late. And I'm just sooo proud of them even though they can appear to be the most gedik of all the gedikness. *shudder* Still. They're lovely though.


Oh yeah actually I told them to be extra gedik. Cause that the most important factor in cheerleading. Ah, it seems like yesterday when I was screaming at the to go, "GEDIK! GEDIK!! LAGI GEDIK!! XTRA GEDIK!!" during practise. Sigh. Good times..good times I tell you.



Cheerleading is SO lame, it's cool. The skirts, the gedikness, the menyampah-ess, the pre-trash talking on other teams, the backstabbing, the high ponytails, ribbons, pom-poms, the before and after euphoria of completing the formation, the smiles plastered on faces, the squeaky cheers, the bouncing feet, the make-up, the lost of freaking underwears and stockings 5 mins before the show and the final shouts.

I remember two years ago when I was pretty hard on my cheerleaders. Stayed back everyday. We had our laughs, really fun moments but straight up serious shyt when dancing. But girls will be girls you know..sometimes senior cakap pun tak dgr cuz they're too busy putting on their make-up or gossiping bout whoz going out with who.

So according to one of the girls, which I gave a really, really good telling off (well..actually I screamed at her face right before our performance because she was honestly being a pekak badak), she 'couldn't help' getting the smile off her face and being the Queen of Gedik at that particular moment cuz I was in her mind the whole time. HAHAHA. She was in the 'IN YOUR FACE' moment so yeah. Well. That worked out didn't it.

OK girls, time to fish out those drum sticks again! And the blue skirt. For Red House. Ooh, and don't forget those mighty POM-POMS! Woot! GO RED!!
And the ponytail goes bouncing away..





Oh wait. This ponytail came off. *strikes pose*








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehhhhh itu julian kat belakang tuh.. ur picture.. HAHA!