Monday, January 7, 2008

Me Brotha.


Oh wait, I forgot. This is another one that I like.


Random dialogues overheard in my house.
things u can overhear in the suhaili household:
in the kitchen.
kakak: what r u doing?
arif: edible blue sugar.
scene: all taking a break from helping papa. he arrives home, hearing the creak of the gate...
me: *hushed voice* faster faster! act busy!
*all starts doing their jobs.....*
papa: Assalamualaikum.
iman: PAPA C! IM ACTING BUSY! *holding brown wrapping paper up*
scene: mama back from pasar.
mama: ni dah beli susu, full cream utk iman, low fat utk kakak-kakak.
all kakak- kakak gives 'LOOK'
scene:in the kitchen.
me: what r u doing?
arif: edible green sugar.
scene: in my room.
arif: nona (he calls me that) do u c anything different on my face? *puts his face up close to mine.
me: ur hair looks bigger than ever.
a: no! nona u so bad!
me: ur hidung looks more penyek.
a: no!
me: ur teeth is yellow.
a: *frustrated* no lar nona..!
me: *squints even harder*.......ur lips r green.
a: *laughs* yes!!
scene: in the kitchen, i walk in. looks at food colouring on the table.
arif: edible red sugar.
i walk off.
scene: in the showers.
me: AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I PUT DETTOL ON MY HAIR!!!!
scene: in the showers.
nafisah: *screams n shrieks like mad fella as if her life depended on it * DEAD COCKROACH!!HELP ME OUTTA HEEERREEE!!
scene: in kakak's room, reading.
kakak: hannah am i fat?
me: yeah, obese. *reads on without looking*
scene: all sisters in my room, doing...whatever they're doing.
arif comes in.
a: sister no.1, mama ask to mop the floor. sister no.2, sapu the lantai. n sister no.3, gantung baju. sister no.4, come down n eat!
all: U DO WHAT?!
sign outside mine n nafisah's room.
''PLZ KNOCK ON THE DOOR BEFORE COMING IN. F.Y.I, THIS IS A GIRLS ROOM!''
n we only hv one brother.
sign found outside arif's room, the next day.
''PLZ KNOCK THE DOOR BEFORE COMING IN.......N CLOSE THE DOOR AFTER COMING IN!''
scene: in the living hall, watching tv.
arif: u know nona i want to make a show like the art attack one.
me: then make lar.
arif: tsk, but the use the title already. so i'll use ''Fart Attack''.
scene: i asked arif to pinjam me something. he said ok. but i slept off early cuz of SPM so he placed that thing beside my mattress n told me to go back to sleep. next morning, i found that thing, wif a note on it. it read:
''flip the paper''
n i did. behind it,
''Good Luck (with a smiley face on the 'u') & all the best. go go chayo!
to nona.
did i ever tell u i love my brother? :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*beams*
You sangat very the farnee la,you.