Monday, January 7, 2008

The Noose and MukaBuku.

HAHAH. I just read shak's review of The Noose which is currently this new tv show on Mediacorp. And I do agree to some extent.

It's honestly a pathetic attempt trying to amuse it's audience in a trying-too-hard-to-be slapstick 'original' blunt comedy kinda way. It's an original idea, no doubt bout that. No chetak rompak nonsence. The tv show might've just been clowns on fitballs and you'd get the same expression on your face after 5 mins though. I've seen it, yeah. Ridiculously, lamely hilarious but to some ppl it's beneath more than you can ever put anything underneath you. It also gives us the impression that Mediacorp's running out of ideas. Hmm..This looks like an emergency. Weirdly enough.*shrugs*







It's played by a few different characters played by the same ppl with funny different accents which can go horribly wrong like a cicak sounding like a donkey.



Haha. That'll be cute.





Anyway, here are the characters. I can only remember two of 'em.



The ever original Gurmit Singh. -I honestly wonder what Mediacorp's ever gonna do without him. Honestly.

Adriana Wow (The name says it all eh? *snorts*). A dumb red-head that shoots out from modelling school and ''they didn't teach me how to use a mic..".

and two more dungus that's more shameless than a troll without underwear on. *_*



It's the kinda of show that could irritate your socks off if you've had a bad day. Or it can serve as your personal E.T after you've had your few round off drinks after clubbing the whole night.



The Noose, is after The News at 10pm every Sundays.

A total morinic ironic descripency to the news industry. The serious one.



Btw, I do laugh at The Noose sometimes. Just the parts when it's naturally funny and not dibuat-buat. Like they say, 'tau takpe..'



Currently reading book from Christopher 'baru' (New), The Chinese Box but you know what, if you've already read it then plz plz plz tell me how the ending goes. It has, by any content at all, yet to interest me. Or maybe I'm just in a mood for a good chick flick or something. Like Sophie Kinsella's, although she's way too over-rated and I didn't like the Shopaholics series much anyway. Preferred The Undomestic Goddess. But give me Jane Green anytime. She so very the rocks man!!



I haven't had a good gossip novel in CENTURIES.



Or give me Sidney Sheldon. Only one of his books hv failed me so far. 'The Stars Shine Down'. Not good....not good...*shakes head* But the rest aren't short of Fabfckinglous.



Anyway Facebook is a RIOT. 100% riot I tell yuh. You can add applications and all yeah, and some of 'em are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally too 'outofthisworld' for words, I was too boring a person to accept the invitations. Over 200 applications. I'm gonna start ignoring them one by one And this is probably why:-





1. Are you a great lover?

'So and So wants to know how great a lover you are! Answer nine short questions and find out instantly - it's that easy'



-hmm...I shouldn't think so. I've never really been good at it. I've been known to be

a) too sensitive

b) intimidating

c) make my partner feel inferior -same thing lah

d) bite- not meaning Literally. dum dums.

e) impatient

f) too good for them (hahah. I LIKE this one :D)

g) unreasonable



all in all they just can't STAND me lah.



2)Secret Admirer- Crush on ME!(PERFECT MATCH!)

'Some one CRUSHED you. One of Your Friends Might Have a Crush on You! Find out who CRUSHed you? Send a Return Gift, Kiss to the Anonymous CRUSH FIND WHO has a CRUSH on you NOW? '



-someone has 'Crushed' me?!*squeals!* Oh my, how exciting! .........................................................Whatever does that mean?



3) What blood type are you?

'So and So is taking a Blood Type test to determine blood type and love match with friends. Would you like to take one too at What Blood Type Are You?? Warning: Mismatch in blood types can result in serious physical condition and emotional dysfunction! :=)'



-I mean, honestlee... serious physical condition and emotional dysfunction? I'd eat my taugehs!





4)You're sooooo Good Looking

'I think You're Sooo Good Looking! Click here to see your ranking! And don't forget to vote for your good looking friends!'



-I know this already, thanks.



5)Flirtable. Uncountable requests.

'So and So thinks you should be flirting. Join Flirtable to meet cool people across Facebook and share private messages and gifts!'



-Eh? I tak main all this flirt-flirt on computer yew. Ish. I original tau. *Flips hair*



Ignore Ignore Ignore Ignore.Hmm...anything interesting to mock here...



6) How lazy are you?

'Blah bla bla wants to know how lazy you are! Answer eight short questions and find out instantly - it's that easy!.



- *_*



7)Flirty or Hard-To- Get?

'Bla voted you HARD-TO-GET. Are your friends Flirty or Hard-to-get? '



-A dozens hard-to-gets and one flirty. No SHIT. Guess from who.



Ohmeegoodness. A dozen ppl want to 'hug' me.

Hm. You shouldn't hug strangers. Ignore ignore ignore. I know I'm huggable but yeah, it's not nice you know. Next



8)What Fruit are you?

'Bloa bloa bloa Find out what fruit you are! Answer nine short questions and find out instantly - it's that easy!



-Why would anyone want to know?Seriously seriously? go.....flirt or something.



9)What type of person do you attract?

'Yak yak yak wants to know what type of people you attract! Answer the short questions to find out instantly!'



-You know, I'm beginning to think Facebook's more than just a mere social roundup of friends thing.

I doubt I'm able to attract any of my 3B'S, big, bald and beautiful men, online.



10)Kamasutra IQ

'mm hmm wants to know what is your Kamasutra IQ ! Answer eight short questions and find out instantly - it's that easy!'



-Eh, jgn buat malu onlaaain laa..



Pillow Fights, HoboWars, Zombies, Vampires, Slayers, Werewolves, You're Naughty, What kind of Kisser Are You?, Defence on the Ancients (no, seriously), Predict You Future, What Disney Princess Are You?, Are YOU Interested?, and a whole lotta nuts which makes your page longer that Bush's nose. Nak scroll bawah pun Ya Allah, punyela mengambil masa yang begitu lama!



I used to hv the vampires application (I was a Rockstar Vampire) and werewolves and what not..........and I just naturally suck at it. I can't fight. The application agrees with me on this. I was a Pancit Vampire more than anything.



Give me an argument. I'm better verbally.



I should start writing poems again. Problem is, they turn out to be jiwang. Cuz I always write when I'm a in jiwangfied mode. Only a few handfuls of funny wunny ones. And they're not even damned good. TSK.



Anyway nightey ppl.

I dah penat yeeew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.
Wait wait..mediacorp is the singaporean channel kan?
Right-o.
Erm..Yes!MILO=SEX GOD!
That's my word,by the way.
I made that word.
I wanted to say a lot more but then i can't remember..
Oh. I'm never getting a facebook.
Ever.
I refuse to succumb to temptation.

HannahLah said...

who says sexgod is your word? huh? huh? haaaaaaaaah?!?!

HAHA. facebooking. it's still better than friendster though since you're able to control applications. ;D. get it so i can spank/pop a balloon/grope/headbutt you or something.