Monday, January 7, 2008

Old Musings.

Morning peeps.

So I was going through 'My Uhtherr' blog, the one in Friendster. And browsed back to the really really old yesteryear posts. I particularly like the one entitled, 'Crushes. *Giggles*-*Pukes*-Smiles*'. :) It's cuz I wrote about my first crush ever and I when I read it, I found myself going, "No kidding? Awww.....So Scheeeewt...." I was actually giggling away!
Haha. No shit.

Anyway here are some of my 2 year old poems I published in the other blog ages ago.


My Pretty Butterfly..
A pretty massacre, you were...
Butterfly.
You made a frown into a smile.
Thee cried out loud for the nectar u want
I gave you the love, you shoo-ed me awain't.
But then you came back, dear butterly..
when you needed the love, you're satisfied.
what was I to you, masterpiece?
A piece of trash, that lost her virginity?
Or that idiot who lost her purest bit?
Did you hate me for that, hmm.. dear butterfly?
Loathed at the sight of me, whenever I come by?
River of love came pouring out,
I hated it, but I've got no one to let go.
Don't take it back, not worth it am I?
Ditch me in that pretty hibiscus, y don't you try?
Should I come back to you, should I decline,
that love you once gave me, once pure and blind.
like that sheet of paper in a spiraled glass,
unknown and confused to all that was in sight.
Contents unraveled, I, despair.
My heart crumbled, I, you didn't care.
Dear butterfly, why so lovely are you?
A picturesque view..you caught by me.
I fell for your beauty..you stung me,
with your beautiful sound, your flutter of wings.
Thee now shall not come again,
for I will shoo you away, till you cling to your life.
Your vengeance towards me was enough,
To prove my last bit of purity ..was left behind.

P.s: I think I wrote this ..somewhere at the end of Form four. Yeah. Kinda harsh, something must've happened that triggered me to write something like this.


The Past Is Far From the Present. I'm Not Made Of Steel.
Stop your tears from over-flowing
Don't, for once think of the past as the present.
Wipe those liquid crystals from your lashes
Don't feel the need to ever be loved.
-
Stooped so low, you'd think, how possible
To garner solace and to feel needed.
Flashbacks that goes snap snap snap
You'd shake your heard in utmost ignorance.
-
Didn't happen, no, was it just dreams?
Or is the ignorance of the past too real
Does it hurt that bad, does it knife your senses?
Do you really think it's worth half your attention?
-
Erase the heartbeat you have had for him
The throbbing pain of your consciousness shall fade away.
Doubt no more, my dear, for you will
Be the woman that heeds no pain.

P.s: Haaa..this one I remember. It's after a break-up with so and so. Obviously. Lol.


My Pride is My Greatest Weakness
My Pride and I, we're two in one
She's my best bud, my other half.
She saves my neck from petty accidents
But she's a real bitch when I'm getting comfortable.
Why do you say that? you say
She's stolen enough ppl from me, I say.
She's a bullshitting piece of junk when I'm happy
Hates sharing, she told me.
But I've got my own life, haven't I?
My Pride won't let me go, n sadly, so do I.
I need her but she's more than a rotten betrayer.
She makes use of herself in the most disgusting behaviour.
She loves putting herself up front,
She loves being my priority.
I try to let her loose,
But she fucking won't budge an inch.
She can be real nice at times you know,
especially when I need her most.
Like in awkward situations or when i feel a tad bit shy,
She puts her feet upfront and takes full charge.
I'm devoted to her for making me who I am now,
But I'm guessing she doesn't know her limits.
I've got to let my guard down once in a while,
I can't keep on kissing her polished feet.
I've hurt more than enough people
with she, being the third person.
I realise that (sigh), I'm not always the right one,
But She's worse than Cruella Devil in a pig sty.
Sometimes Pride and Ego works hand in hand
Which makes me turn out to be the ultimate bitch.
They love what they're doing, they adore their personal touch.
But I absolutely abhor their insidious tricks.
I guess for now it's up to Soul,
To take Pride away from her ultimate goal.
She'll always be with me, that's a certainess
But unfortunately, my Pride is my greatest Weakness.

P.s: Yang ni....quite a while ago. Also 2 years. Can't remember why I wrote this though.

My so-called writing skills pun dah karat now. So I shall just make do with whatever I've written back then.

I shall 'sharpen' it, well, maybe when something drastic happens. God'll will so happen-ly gimme a pair of magical hands and an even more ingenius brain to go with it. Then only I'll publish ah.*nods head, abrupt Jap style*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh i used to write jiwangified poetry too. Masa aku form 2,form3. I thought they were good. I read them back when i was 16 and i nearly puked all over it. There was nothing sincere or real about any of it,just a bunch of fancy superfluos words that sounded impressive. So i scrapped poetry.

The only one i actually like is this one ryhme i wrote about a mouse running around manchester united's training ground =D